How to join the scheme
It only takes a few minutes to join the Save a Cup scheme online, via a secure credit card payment. Alternatively if you would prefer to set up an account with Save a Cup, please call us on: 01782 629888
We have provided a brief rundown of the online signup process below, which you may want to read through, before you continue.
- You can click here to begin your signup, or read more about the scheme.
- If you have not yet registered on our online shop, you will first have to enter your address details. If you have already done this, just click login and enter your email address and password to skip this step.
- Now that you are signed in, click on the 'join the scheme' banner to proceed.
- The scheme sign up wizard will ask you a few questions about the type of items you would like to recycle. To make your choice, click once on each of the images that apply. A tick will appear indicating your selection, you can click again to deselect them if you make a mistake. When you are happy, click continue.
- You will now be taken to your shopping basket where the membership charge (for 12 months) and any sacks that you may need, have been added to your basket. Feel free to change the number of sacks, or remove them, if you don't want to order them right away.
- You can now confirm your order. First check your delivery details are correct, then proceed to check out.
- You will now be taken to a secure Sage Pay form where you can enter your credit card details.
- Once your payment has been processed, you will be returned to the Save a Cup where you should see the words "Thank you for your order". You are now a member of the scheme, Save a Cup will contact you to arrange your first collection.